Hospital Billing and Collections Analyst - Medicare Part A
Apr 22, 2019
Interested candidates please apply to recruiting.
- Billing and collections for Medicare Part A financial class
- Proper interpretation and follow-up on contracts with insurance company pertaining to rates, discounts and filing instructions
- Proper utilization of federal and state credit collection regulations and guidelines
- Review EOB’s and RA’s to ensure payments are posted correctly
- Handle requests for additional information and reconciling of accounts for late charges, denials, missing codes, or other required information not provided at the time of initial billing
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Medicare Part A hospital business office billing and collection experience.
Seeking candidates who are:
- Eager and Driven to Succeed
- Professional in Appearance and Demeanor
- Work well in Team Environment