Hospital Billing and Collections Analyst
Apr 22, 2019
Interested candidates please apply to recruiting.
The primary responsibility for this position is to expedite submission of clean claims to increase payer reimbursement and reduce days in AR for our rural hospital clients across the nation. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years demonstrated record of billing and collections including accuracy and efficiency. Candidate must be proficient in their knowledge of billing regulations, claim form requirements and processes for payer sources, government and non-government.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years current hospital business office billing and collection experience.
- Billing and collections for all financial classes
- Proper interpretation and follow-up on contracts with insurance company pertaining to rates, discounts and filing instructions
- Proper utilization of federal and state credit collection regulations and guidelines
- Review EOB’s and RA’s to ensure payments are posted correctly
- Handle requests for additional information and reconciling of accounts for late charges, denials, missing codes, or other required information not provided at the time of initial billing
Seeking candidates who are:
- Eager and Driven to Succeed
- Professional in Appearance and Demeanor
- Work well in Team Environment